Time again to look at the cute stuff my kids says lately:
1. I picked her up at school the other day and she told me that one of her friends was going to be gone for a few days. "He's going with his family on the a-cation." So cute.
2. The Nugget was talking to her dad the other day and she became frustrated about something. She said, "what the heck?" But then immediately caught herself and switched to, "what the hell?" That's our girl!
3. If she sees a dress or outfit that she thinks is cool, she will say, "that's so fashion!"
4. I was talking to her the other day about what she might like to do when she grows up. She said, "Mom, I think I want to work with you when I grow up." My heart grew three sizes.
5. She was in tears after a day out to celebrate Christmas with close friends because she didn't want to leave. At the height of her angst she declared, "this is ruining my life forever!"
6. She misunderstands the word 'teasing'. Because of this, when she is joking with us she says, "I'm just cheesing you!"
It's just a glimpse; an unevenly numbered list that I will look back on years from now and smile over as I recall my lovely 4 year old girl.