Welcome to my less than perfect life!

Embracing the imperfections that make my life practically perfect in every way.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shhhhh...It's Saturday

It's super duper Silent Saturday because I'm pretty sure I haven't done one in a month or so.  In my defense, it was because I was busy having an awesome month.  And here's the evidence:

Kissing cousins at our family weenie roast

Shopping for mums and pumpkins


Pumpkin roll at our annual Halloween party

The Mister and The Nugget heading out
to trick-or-treat


The Nugget,  having fully realized
that we get free candy at each house decides
to run!








5 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect month - and what a fabulous walking away Halloween photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidan was pure joy on Halloween. PURE. JOY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw lovely to see Halloween done properly, its always a bit hit or miss here. Def miss this year, but made up for it on bonfire night!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is practically perfect in every way!