Shhhh....it's Saturday

"Mommy, I wanna color markers!"  

Comments

  1. lol Looks like your budding artist really gets into her work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...you gotta love when they use their body as a canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and check out my recent post. I nominated you for a Liebster. :)

    http://jenniedavenport.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ May: Yep. I'm hoping she gets some paying jobs soon!

    @ Jennie: I did love it. And forgot to add: thank goodness for washable markers! Also, YOU ARE THE BOMB! Thanks for the nomination. I will make a post and do my bloggerly duty to share the love as soon as I have time (i.e. once The Nugget is in bed tonight:)).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...almost makes me miss those days.

    Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One question: How do your walls and furniture look?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Deperate - yeah, we are thinking about multiplying again. THINKING.
    @Sharon - the walls survived okay but I'm pretty sure the kitchen table is not going to survive beyong my young'uns childhood!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Every comment is practically perfect in every way!

Popular posts from this blog

You're Still a Good Mom

Dear Birth Mother

Silent